About Me

Christian, Mom, Wife, Sister, Teacher, Artist, Goofball:) All of these describe me, just a fun-loving Christian girl, loving my life as a mom, wife, and teacher! Hope you love it a little too when you visit:)
copyright by Jara Downs 2011. Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Here We Go!!!

I am just starting out on this whole teaching blog adventure - "Catch a Bubble" is a phrase I often find myself saying to my kiddos in class.  But more than that...what fun it is to really Catch a Bubble!!!  We should celebrate the wonder and the awe we get to expose our classrooms to everyday!  I have a family blog and an art blog, and have been inspired by Cara Carroll's First Grade Parade blog!  I pray this is a fun place for you to come, get ideas, be inspired, and remember why you chose teaching as your profession in the first place - IT'S FUN!!!  And honestly, where else do you get to tell people to "Catch A Bubble"?

No comments:

Post a Comment