About Me

Christian, Mom, Wife, Sister, Teacher, Artist, Goofball:) All of these describe me, just a fun-loving Christian girl, loving my life as a mom, wife, and teacher! Hope you love it a little too when you visit:)
copyright by Jara Downs 2011. Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Texas Teacher Bloggers Meet Up - Blog Buddies:)


 I am so excited!!!!  I got to meet so many wonderful ladies yesterday at the Texas Teacher Bloggers Meet Up lunch!!!  We had a great time at Chuy's talking teaching, pinterest, all the Housewives shows, etc.  It was an honor to meet all of you (wish I could remember all your names), can't wait to see you all again!  And for our host...Cara Carroll - thanks so much for the yummy snack mix - you are so fun!!!  Visit her blog at www.thefirstgradeparade.blogspot.com - if you haven't ever been...whatcha waiting for????  You will LOVE IT and will be INSPIRED!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment