About Me

Christian, Mom, Wife, Sister, Teacher, Artist, Goofball:) All of these describe me, just a fun-loving Christian girl, loving my life as a mom, wife, and teacher! Hope you love it a little too when you visit:)
copyright by Jara Downs 2011. Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Amazing New Year and Valentine Free Stuff! WOWZA!



Two things to get you pumped up for the New Year and the next upcoming holiday...

Cara Carroll over at www.thefirstgradeparade.blogspot.com has an AMAZING freebie - 43 pages people of unbelievable New Year's activities to get you back in the groove!!!  Click on her picture to take you there:



Then...Lindsey over at www.theteacherwife.blogspot.com has the most adorable valentines for you, your kids, your classroom, etc.  I am totally doing this this year - Dollar Tree here I come!!!  Again, click on her picture below to head on over and get you some!  The first picture will take you to her blog, the second will take you directly to the printable I think!




I just want to say thank you SO MUCH to these two ladies for offering their talent to all of us like this - can I get an AMEN?!!!  You guys are INCREDIBLE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment